Mundigo pig shelters are designed and made with strength and longevity as a first priority. Large adjustable side openings ensure better shelter ventilation. Rectangular Hollow Section (RHS) frame construction means our shelters are built like a shed.
Advantages of Mundigo Shelters
- Strong and rigid RHS frames with columns extending to ground level
- Engineered extra strong cross bracing in end bays to withstand very high wind forces
- Landmark TS cover with 3 year UV warranty and all-welded seams
- Ratchet tensioners every 1.5m on each side plus longitudinal cover tensioners ensure cover is tight and can be adjusted quickly
- 10m, 12m and 15m wide options with 3m bays, 2.8m eave height and 1.2m lower side walls
- Easy roll-up or “VariVent” side wall curtains opening from the top down
- VariVent curtains roll neatly onto a pipe — manual or auto winch options
- Various end wall options available.
Mundigo can supply shelters in kit form, or ask us about our complete concreting and construction packages.
Phone us on Freecall 1800 100 820 for a fixed price competitive quote.
Downloadable PDF brochures: